My friend Tom at Bottomline Technologies was running a sales team making thousands of phone calls a week. Despite all their best efforts, his sales reps were only connecting with prospects 3% of the time. The other 97% of the time, they had no choice but to leave a voicemail. In a typical week those … Continue reading “The Complete Guide to Effective Sales Voicemail (Plus Scripts and Example Recordings)"
The post The Complete Guide to Effective Sales Voicemail (Plus Scripts and Example Recordings) appeared first on Sales Hacker.
To read the full post go to Sales Hacker. We’ve shared this because we think it may be helpful to the insurance community.
If the link above doesn’t work, cut and paste this url into your web browser: https://www.saleshacker.com/sales-voicemail-scripts-tips/